I hope you have been keeping well over the last few months during these really challenging times. I cannot wait to get back to aesthetics, but as you know, we are currently awaiting confirmation to resume business safely again. I believe the next Government announcement regarding this will be on Thursday 26th June 2020, hopefully then we can start again in early July.
If you would like to book or discuss a treatment, please get in touch with me straight away so that I can prepare and order products ahead of time.
COVID-19 – Looking after my business and helping the NHS
Corona viruses are common across the world. COVID-19 is a new strain of the virus which was first identified in Wuhan City, China in December 2019.
It is extremely important to limit the spread and protect the health & well being of the whole population, even though for the majority of fit and healthy individuals, it remains a mild illness.
With this in mind, I will ensure the following measures;
· If I were to show any signs or symptoms of COVID-19, I would have to cancel the appointment, but aim to re book as soon as possible.
· If the client were to show any signs or symptoms of COVID-19, they must get in touch as soon as possible to cancel (minimum of 2 hours before appointment time) as I prepare and reconstitute the product prior to the client arrival.
· Please may I ask that the client leave bags and coats etc. in the car and just bring in essentials.
· On arrival, I shall greet clients with a warm smile, rather than a handshake or a hug.
· I will be regularly cleaning door handles, all surfaces and equipment with universal wipes for cleaning and disinfection before and after each client.
· All clients will be asked to wash their hands on arrival and again on departure.
· I will ensure that I perform a thorough 20 second hand wash before and after treatments.
· Tissues and hand sanitizer will be available to you and a mask if you would like one (if not treating the area around the mouth and nose).
· A face mask, gloves and apron will be worn by myself during treatments, and disposed of in line with universal precautions.
· Payment will be taken via a contactless card reader.
I will update my website and Facebook page once I am able to commence treatments again, and I will keep myself updated on the official Government website so that I am aware of any changes to the current guidance.